Perl module emulating Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22023] Perl module emulating Mathematica
  • From: Xah <xah at best.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:38:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have wrote a Perl module that emulate the tree manipulating functions
found in Mathematica.

Please see
http://www.best.com/~xah/PerlMathematica_dir/perlMathematica.html

note to old timers: my site will have it's own domain sometimes in February.
They are xahlee.org and xahmath.org. The best.com url will be gone soon.

 Xah
 xah at best.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/PageTwo_dir/more.html
 "Morality abets evil"