Re: ASCII ... plus new stuff

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22109] Re: ASCII ... plus new stuff
  • From: macsoft <macsoft at ctrlaltdel.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:04:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens-Peer Kuska a *crit :

> Hope that helps
>   Jens

Thank you, it works fine. (but my intervals being from 1 to 10^60, my
first point is at 10^52 ;-) - but I could manage that)

Since I have many parameters to study, my variables have very long and
exotic names such as A5be6wpsi4_CI_3_cplx1, and I only work on one
parameter at a time.
But then, when I compute something for A5be6wpsi4_CI_3_cplx1 and
A5be6wpsi4_CI_3_cplx2, knowing exactly what I'm doing, I get flooded by
microsoft-like warnings on my spelling... But If I call my variable
vanessa, theresa and olga, I don't know what I'm doing anymore :-)...

Is there a way to turn off the spelling errors, or to turn on a kind of
library of variable names, just to remember that those variables aren't wrong?

It's just a stupid user-friendliness-thing, but I'm sure I'm not the
only one to get bored by this!

Thanks

macsoft