Ted Ersek's Tips and Luci's Mathematica & Economics Site have moved

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22114] Ted Ersek's Tips and Luci's Mathematica & Economics Site have moved
  • From: "Luci Ellis" <elisha at dot.net.au>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:34:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings all,

For those who are interested, please be advised that Ted Ersek's Mathematica
Tricks has moved to a new domain:
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html

Similarly, Luci's Mathematica and Economics Site has moved to:
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/index.html

If you try the old addresses at www.dot.net.au/~elisha , you will be
redirected to the appropriate pages on the new site, after a short delay.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make the site more
useful.

Regards,
Luci Ellis