J/Link Examples ??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22208] J/Link Examples ??
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:34:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The Wolfram Research web page mentions that J/Link is available.

I have to confess that I know very little about Java, but I am more
motivated now that it can work nicely with Mathematica, my favorite
software. I am a little puzzled about what we can do with J/Link. Will it
make it easy for us to make web pages like the Wolfram Research Integrator?
Can someone give examples of what we could do with J/Link? It's even better
if you can point me to something you made using J/Link.

Regards,
Ted Ersek

Mathematica tips, tricks have moved to
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html