An apology regarding broken links on www.verbeia.com

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22283] An apology regarding broken links on www.verbeia.com
  • From: "Luci Ellis" <elisha at dot.net.au>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:01:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear MathGroupers,

In the recent move of Luci Ellis' Mathematica and Economics site to
verbeia.com (http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/), some links were
inadvertently broken and therefore some of the notebooks were not available.
I have now fixed these links and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Luci Ellis

(PS Ted Ersek's tips are also now on verbeia.com but were not affected by my
egregious display of incompetence)