Problem with Rasters & Density Plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21392] Problem with Rasters & Density Plots
  • From: KCConnolly at aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 03:12:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm running Mathematica 3.0, and have just noticed that the Raster, Raster
Array, and Density Plot commands return all black graphics, regardless of the
color directives I use.  I would assume that I'm doing something wrong, but
for the fact that the graphics for these topics in my interactive version of
the Mathematica book also turn up all black.  All other graphics (contour
graphics, 3D graphics, etc.) work fine:  it's just these that are a problem.

I haven't had occasion to use these features since I upgraded (?) my
operating system from Win 95 to Win 98 a month ago, so I'm not sure if it's
related to that, to Y2K, or some other reason.  Any suggestions would be very
much appreciated.

Kevin Connolly