Re: how to run in background in unix platform?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21466] Re: how to run in background in unix platform?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:17:47 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Jan 2000, pluto wrote: > How to run the mathematica file in the background in unix system and output > to a data file? See the following archived postings: http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=321271557 http://www.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=420258669 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.