Re:& graphs and buttons

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21799] Re:[mg21713] & [mg21721] graphs and buttons
  • From: Jacqueline Zizi <jazi at club-internet.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:57:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I encountered problems with buttons sticking graphs, but not exactly the
same as you.

Paul Hinton (from Wolfram Research) solved my question at the developer
conference.

He usually answers question on the MathGroup, but if he missed your
question (there is quite a lot of questions on this list) send him directly
a email. He should be abble to help you.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Zizi