Re: Re: 1/Trig function - help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24280] Re: [mg24261] Re: [mg24248] 1/Trig function - help
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at tuins.ac.jp>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 00:11:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Hartmut

I noticed this too, after posting my first message. I considered sending a
second one just to point this out but than I noticed that using HoldForm in
this way may be a problem if one wanted to hold something else and then
apply ReleaseHold globally. All your Held expressions would then evaluate.
But of course this is a pretty unlikely situation, so this may well be the
best general solution.

Best regards

Andrzej