Virtual Memory configuration for Windows

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24461] Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
  • From: "kokopuff" <kokopuff at cukezone.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:59:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I installed mathematica on my second partition, as I have only 50mg or so
left on drive C. But Mathematica seems to keep using C for virtual memory. I
looked in the help files and all the menu options, but I don't seem to be
able find anything that let's me change the configuration for virtual
memory... it seems like such a basic function.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thank you