Re: fade to mauve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24411] Re: fade to mauve
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:58:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

thats's because the LightSources are placed arround your head
(in the camera coordinate system) if your camera moves to a
far place the light source move also.

You must compute the light sources in world coordinates
and transform it to the camera coordinates using the
ViewPoint, ViewCenter and ViewVertical parameter of our
plot. The z-direction is ViewPoint-ViewCenter, the
y-direction ViewVertical. And you must redo the calculation
when your view point changes.

Hope that helps
  Jens

SNIP SNAPP