Mathematica 3.0 errors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24534] Mathematica 3.0 errors
  • From: "Govind Vinjamuri" <gvinjamu at cceb.upenn.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:04:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello, I was wondering if you or anyone who could help me on
getting the fonts errors. I am running Mathematica 3.0 on sun e4000
machine. when I invoke Mathematica, it seem to not find the path. I
tried xset fp+ the path. still get no such directory or file, fonts.dir
may not exist. I checked the system and everything is in place with
correct permissions. I appreciate your time and help. thanks.

--
Govind Vinjamuri