Re: Display

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24533] Re: Display
  • From: Daniel Duque Campayo <campayo at phys.washington.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Wissam Alsaidi wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I want to display a plot in eps form and there is no problem in
> that using the Diplay["fig.eps",plotname,"EPS"],however the frame labels
> are not diplayed properly....

You might try psfrag, a very nice package which lets you insert TeX
fragments in an eps file; that way you can also make sure the font and
size matches the one in the main text. It is included in most
distributions, and comes with a help doc. Also, the LATeX Graphics
Companion talks about this stuff (I believe the LATeX Companion does
too).

Regards,

Dani

--