JLink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23813] JLink
  • From: Megan Roberts <megan at tarms.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I use Jlink (with Mathematica 4.0) to create an object and then perform
calculations with this object. The mathematica works when the last line
is on a line of its own, but not when it's written on the same line as
the previous command. I have written a Java program to produce this
mathematica code (it produces a text document and then saves it as a
.nb). What is the (text) command for a new line in Mathematica? (I have
tried \\[IndentingNewLine]" on the previous line which doesn't produce
an error but it doesn't give me a new line).

Thanks in advance,
Megan