Mathlink and Frontend.c

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23822] Mathlink and Frontend.c
  • From: jwojtkie at hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I was reading MLTut.nb I think I got it from mathsource a while back.
It's a tutorial on using mathlink.  It refers to a file called
frontend.c  I checked all over my computer and I can't find it.  Also I
checked the 3.0 cd and it wasn't on there.  I went back to my 2.2
installation but couldn't find it there.  I don't have 4.0

It's supposed to be a terminal frontend for the kernel.  I just wanted
to see how it worked.

Anyone know of this file?  If you could send it to me that would be
great.  Send it to jwojtkie at hotmail.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.