Re: converting 2.2.3 (ma-notebooks) to 3.0 or 4.0 (nb)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23991] Re: converting 2.2.3 (ma-notebooks) to 3.0 or 4.0 (nb)
  • From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <8ihs73$l53 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Hans de Graaff <h.degraaff at KE.UNIMAAS.NL> writes:

> Every time I try to convert Mathematica 2.2.3 notebooks to version 4.01 I
> get a variety of style formats for input and text: some cells have a smaller
> font format than other cells of the same style.
> Is there an easy way to neatly convert an old .ma-notebook into an
> .nb-notebook of one
> uniform style?

It may be that some cells have explicit settings for font size,
which would override the inheritance of the font size from the
notebook's style sheet.  Try clicking on one of the cells that
deviates from the style's expected font size and perform the
front end menu command

Format -> Remove Options...

--
P.J. Hinton