Integration...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24133] Integration...
  • From: "Yeung, Matthew" <m.yeung at ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 02:11:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Sir,

I am a Mathematica user and am having problems with one particular task that
I have to perform.

I have 2 function, {f'(t),g'(t)}, that are unintegrable. I wish to plot the
parametric curve {f(t),g(t)} for a<t<b, say, but do not wish to use
NIntegrate as it will give me the result {f(T)-f(a),g(T)-g(a)}.

Is there a way that I can find {f(a),g(a)} so that I can use NIntegrate; or
is it possible to evaluate the integral at one point?

Thanks for your heklp and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Matt Yeung