Re: Re: Display Bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22432] Re: [mg22387] Re: Display Bug
  • From: Andrew Watson <abwatson at mail.arc.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:40:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Running Mathematica 4 on an SGI Octane, I do not get any sound output when I
do something like

Play[Sin[220 2 Pi t], {t, 0, 1}]

Mathematica does produce error beeps, and sound output on the SGI for other
applications is working fine.
I am sure it is a configuration problem, but how do I fix it?

Thanks for any help,
Andrew Watson