Re: Digitizing points in a graphic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22438] Re: [mg22421] Digitizing points in a graphic
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 02:26:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

While holding down the Control key, click on the points you want to
capture.  Once you've clicked all the points you want, let go of the
Control key, and then do Edit->Copy (or Control-C).  The list of
points is now on the clipboard and can be pasted into the notebook.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group