Re: Digitizing points in a graphic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22462] Re: [mg22421] Digitizing points in a graphic
  • From: "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:23:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello David,

On my Mac, if I hold down the command key and click or drag with the mouse,
it "plots" visible points on the graphic.  These points are ALL copied to
the clipboard so once I have created a bunch of ordered pairs by clicking or
dragging , I can then paste them into a command line and put them into a
list, etc.

Hope that helps?

Tom De Vries