Re: Digitizing points in a graphic (amendment)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22459] Re: Digitizing points in a graphic (amendment)
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:23:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The last bulleted entry may have been misleading

Keith, we can copy and paste:

 Click picture
 *With ControlKeydown we can*:
  * see coordinates of the centre of the cursor in the bottom right of the
window.
  * copy and paste the coordinates of a series of clicked points:
click on a series of points (they be marked by points); press C to copy the
coordinates; paste the list of coordinate
  * copy coordinates along a trace:
press the mouse down with the cursor at the start of the trace and with it
held down move the cursor along the trace (points will be displayed along
the track); press C to copy the coordinates;
paste the list of coordinates.

Allan
Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting