Re: HELP: Display Trouble

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22675] Re: [mg22621] HELP: Display Trouble
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:27:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Bojan,

it is not very friendly to assume that a reader of this news group
has got it's Mathematica copy by a civil offence. You should have
more evidence than missing fonts. There are several ways to loose the
fonts.

Here are three:

a) One can simply deinstall the fonts in the Windows font folder
b) the registry with the references to the font names may  be damaged
c) a damaged windows font cache

Regards
  Jens