Color parentheses matching ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22765] Color parentheses matching ?
  • From: coliste at ccr.jussieu.fr (Roberto COLISTETE-JUNIOR)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:28:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   Dear Mathematica Users,

   I'd like to know if it's possible to color the parentheses in output
expressions, so that the matching pairs have the same color.

   I'm sure that there's a package or a built-in command (option, etc) to
do that, because I saw one example one or two years ago, but I forgot
where.

      Thanks in advance,

      Roberto Colistete Junior