Generate an Executable Code From Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22717] Generate an Executable Code From Mathematica
  • From: Bey Mohamed <MBey at cdta.dz>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:26:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all and good morning,

I want to know if Mathematica permits to generate an executable code (*.exe)
for running it on a machine where Mathematica is not installed.

The other languages like Fortran, C, C++, VisualBasic...permit to generate
an executable code after compiling and linking the source files.

I'm using Mathematica on UNIX Operating System.

Thanks in advance.

Mohamed Bey.