sliders with graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22748] sliders with graphics
  • From: Gary Harvey <employment at wecker.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:27:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Need help with sliders:

In the past I have seen a graphical interface for mathematica with
"sliders"  i.e., a scroll bar that you can grab and move with the
mouse.  As the position on the slider changes it changes a variables
value and updates the graphic in real-time.

I would like to have a graphical demo with a slider capability.

Does anyone know where I can find this are a similar product?  thanks in
advance.

-Gary