Options Inspector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22770] Options Inspector
  • From: Bill Marks <bmarks at helix.nih.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:28:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all.
I'm running Mathematica 4.0.0.0 under MacOs 8.0.
My graphics were at the bottom of the box you get when you select a
graphic (the bounding box?) so I opened the Options
Inspector:Graphics Options:Image Margins.  They were set at 0. So as
an experiment I set the four margins to Automatic.  This did not
help.  Instead it gave a fatal error.  When I restarted and tried to
reset them, they reverted immediately.  "Apply" never turned on.  No
variations (Global, notebook,...) I could find had any effect.
"Graphics" in not in the default style sheet .   Now graphics do not
appear.    I think the answer is to get a complete list of the
options presently active.  I've forgotten how to do this.

By the way, what's the difference between the Options Inspector and
Preferences?  They seem to do the same thing.

Thanks,
Bill Marks