FrontEnd Questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23419] FrontEnd Questions
  • From: "Drago Ganic" <drago.ganic at in2.hr>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:18:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi !!

I was wondering what is the difference between the two Global Options:

FileLocations | DefaultNotebook
FileLocations | DefaultStyleDefinitions

For the first one there should be a file named "DefaultTemplates.nb". I can't find on my Win98 instalation.
Why the need for "two" templates files ?!?

I have always used the file "Deafult.nb" as the (default) templet files for my notebooks. Isn't a templete and a
style sheet in Mathematice (and elsewhere) the same thing ?!?

Thanks in advance !

Drago Ganic,
Croatia