help me

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23481] help me
  • From: "LIM Caroline" <LIM.Caroline at wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 22:54:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've got to solve this problem and I don't know how to do:
"a is a real, l is a real too
Gl has this equation:
x^2 + 2 l x y - y^2 - a x = 0
A (a;0)
Find the geometric place (lieu geometrique) of the courbure center in A on
Gl
I know that it needs parametricplot, but it's not enough to resolve this...
Please help me, I need it very very importantly
Caroline
PS: excuse me for my english but I don't use to write scientific english...