Quadratic Programming

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23539] Quadratic Programming
  • From: mgfoehle at mch1srv.mechanik.tuwien.ac.at
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 03:10:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am working on a nonlinear optimization problem, which I want to solve
with an algorithm developed by Powell. Therefore I  need a 'quadratic
programming' subroutine for minimization of a quadratic function subject
to linear constraints. Does anyone know about such a routine which is
either written in or can somehow be included into Mathematica?

Thanks for your help,

Margit

mgfoehle at mail.mechanik.tuwien.ac.at