Re: Lost site address

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23636] Re: [mg23616] Lost site address
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 01:00:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Matthias Bode posted a message asking for the URL for a Mathematica web site
he saw but didn't bookmark. I think he was looking for my web-site which is
maintained by Luci Ellis.
This is a good time to announce to the group that Luci and I recently
updated my site. You won't have to look very hard to notice that the
conversion to HTML didn't work right. We are trying to fix that, but I think
the notebook will look very nice if you down load it.

The URL for my site is:
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html

-----
 Regards,