toolbar not working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23647] toolbar not working
  • From: Matt.Johnson at autolivasp.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 23:08:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear mathgroup-

I've had a recent problem with version 4.0 ....my toolbar will occasionally stop
working altogether.  The icons will disappear and the style pull-down menu will
still be there, but will have no effect on the cells in the nb.  If I save the
notebook and re-open it, the toolbar is fine.  I didn't seem to have this
problem until I set the option inspector global context to WindowToolbars ->
"EditBar" so the toolbar automatically appears.  Any help would be appreciated.

matt