Re: HelpBrowser Graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25848] Re: HelpBrowser Graphics
- From: marlyn.hicks at cubic.com
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 01:25:35 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8tdrj6$5vc at smc.vnet.net>, marlyn hicks <marlyn.hicks at cubic.com> wrote: > Anyone, > > I have exhausted my expertise, but still have a > problem. I am running Mathematica 4.01, W98. > > My HelpBrouser no longer will render graphics- > nor even show a graphics object- when any plot > functions are called. I get a loong blank space > with no plot. Pasting the functions into a nb > yields the expected results. Option Inspector > does not recognize HelpBrowser as a selected > notebook and asserts no control. > I think I have tried all the obvious things..... > Any help will be appreciated. > > marlyn.hicks at cubic.com > Following a suggestion by P J Hinton of WRI, I deleted the file init.m from the $PreferencesDirectory. This solved the problem. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.