Interaction with Access or Excel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25874] Interaction with Access or Excel
  • From: "Sera" <gserafin at aslife.ch>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 02:04:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello to everybody! I have a lot of functions implemented with Mathematica.
I need to implement something in Visual Basic (eventually VBA), which import
results (numbers) from an engine implemented with Mathematica. There is an
OCX or something like so? Can someone give me a good idea?

Thanks in advance!

Sera