How can I combinate two strings into one?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25896] How can I combinate two strings into one?
- From: liwen liwen <gzgear at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:56:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear friends: I want to transform the symbol of math to a string of "math" ,it can be done in C++ easily .How can I do in Mathematica4 ? Additional ,I want to combinate two strings of "math" and "first" into one string :"mathfirst", what should I do? Best Regards, Liwen 11/6/2000 My E-mail is: gzgear at yahoo.com __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one Place. http://shopping.yahoo.com/