Image Sizes in GraphicsArray?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25894] Image Sizes in GraphicsArray?
  • From: "A. E. Siegman" <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:56:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Would like to arrange 4 plots in a vertical stack using

   GraphicsArray[{{g1}, {g2}, {g3}, {g4}}]

with the 4 graphs having same width but different heights (aspect
ratios).  How to do this?

Trial and error with varying AspectRatios in the plots seems to show
that in this situation GraphicsArray forces the 4 plots to all have the
same *height*.  To save more trial and error, can I use

   ImageSize->{same-width,varying-height}

in the plots to get what I want?  Or other tricks?

Thanks    siegman at stanford.edu