S.O.S. , please......
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25918] S.O.S. , please......
- From: "alessandro agresti" <agresti at dffs.unifi.it>
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:05:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the following function: y(R) = A * [R^b] * [exp(-cR)] I know y0=y(r_0), y1=y ' (r_0), y2=y " (r_0), where r_0 is know value. Can anybody tell me if: 1) mathematica can help me to find the analitic formulas for the parameters : A, b, c 2) if yes , please tell me which are the commands to give Mathematica. 3) perhaps the better thing for me it is to receive the analitic formulas by e-mail; but I don't dare to hope it........... Thanks for Your BIG help. alessandro agresti e-mail: agresti at dffs.unifi.it