- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25968] Plotting/Inflection Point
- From: bobmarley4u2c at my-deja.com
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:47:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I have a polynonial: f(x)=2x^3-3x^2-12, and I found that the Inflection Point is: (.5,-6.5). I want to plot the function and, show where the inflection point is by labeling it on the plot. How can I do that? Thank you. (P.S) I also need to show the Local MAX/MIN. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.