Re: NDSolve help needed for nonlinear eq.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25987] Re: NDSolve help needed for nonlinear eq.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 02:09:39 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, did you have a differential equation too ? And not only the boundary conditions. Otherwise A=0, B=const is your solution. You realy need Mathematica for that ? Regards Jens tolg at mailexcite.com wrote: > > I have two nonlinear ordinary diff. equations and five regularity > conditions: (A and B being my unknown func.s) > A'=0 > B'=0 > A[Pi/2]=0 > A'[Pi/2]=0 > B'[Pi/2]=0 > > But I cannot solve the eq.s using any four of them. > If it is impossible to solve using ordinary NDSolve, is there any way > to improve NDSolve function by means of some additional programs or > subroutines? > Please mail your answer either to the usenet or to tb1514 at yahoo.com > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.