Re: DumpSave

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25995] Re: [mg25962] DumpSave
  • From: Jean-Marie THOMAS <jmt at agat.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 02:09:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have had the same kind of troubles on a Win95 system with 32 Mb RAM, while
nothing bad occured on a Winnt with 128MB RAM or Linux with 128 Mb RAM.
So I suspect ram size might be a problem.
Since I don't know how MacOs handles ram, I cannot help you any further, but
you might try to increase application dedicated memory.