- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26014] Re: [mg25983] shortcut
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 03:43:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Type the first few (i.e., one or more) characters of your command and then Ctrl-k. A window will show up with all commands starting with those characters. Then you choose what you need. Tomas Garza Mexico City "Hideki Hayashi" <alphons at ops.dti.ne.jp> wrote: > Does anyone know that how to display possible command by typing previous few > character like linux.