Re: NDSolve help needed for nonlinear eq.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26033] Re: NDSolve help needed for nonlinear eq.
- From: "Bill Bertram" <wkb at ansto.gov.au>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:07:43 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- References: <email@example.com> <qDKQ5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in message news:qDKQ5.1279$b16.93558 at ralph.vnet.net... > Hi, > > did you have a differential equation too ? > And not only the boundary conditions. Otherwise > A=0, B=const is your solution. You realy need Mathematica > for that ? The original poster stated quite clearly that he was trying to solve two non-linear ordinary DEs. It doesn't matter what these DEs are, Mathematica V4 doesn't solve non-linear boudary value problems. Cheers, Bill