displaying two cells side by side
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26048] displaying two cells side by side
- From: Ben Jacobson <bjacobson at illumitech.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:08:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like one of my Mathematica notebooks to show a long, thin graphic side by side with a text cell, like this (this is my first foray into ASCII art, so bear with me): ------- | G | Second cell with text | r | describing graphic. | a | | p | Third cell with | h | regular expressions | i | | c | ------- The goal is to have text wrap around graphics, as can be done in most word processors. Judging by the formatting in The Book, I would guess it can't be done. Is this correct? I should clarify--I'm sure it can be done by programming a solution, my question is whether such wrapping is a built-in feature that can be selected by correctly choosing cell options, etc. Thanks. Ben Jacobson Illumitech Inc.