Transpose written as superscript T ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26129] Transpose written as superscript T ?
- From: "Krautschik, Chris G" <krautschikc at intel.co.jp>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:56:18 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
MathGroup, I has seen a number of programs in which Paul Abbott uses a superscript T instead of the standard Transpose command. Believe, he even had a column in the Mathematica Journal recently in which he uses the ^T notation. I downloaded the notebook but the superscript T notation gives me an error message (under WIN '98). How is this done? Thanks, Chris