mathematica pacakages - technical trader

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26077] mathematica pacakages - technical trader
  • From: brian <polar at cloud9.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:55:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am wondering if anyone has any experience/thoughts on the technical
trader package for mathematica.  I currently program my rules based
trading systems in fortran but have to use excel and some other software

to generate multidimensional surface graphs and some other statistics I
like to see.  I used mathematica back in college and familiar with its
capabilities but I don't want to spend time reiventing the wheel.  I
checked out the website but the info is pretty sparse.  Any comments
from people with experience with the package would be greatly
appreciated.

Brian