Assumptions i Mathematica...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25660] Assumptions i Mathematica...
- From: "Jes Hansen" <Whammer.antispam at post9.tele.dk>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm quite new at this, and I havn't been able to figure out how to tell Mathematica to assume that a variable, x, is positive. I have a function, f(x), where I only want to consider positive values of x. I'm using version 3.0. Regards Jes