Re: COLOR IN PLOT VECTOR FIELD
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25699] Re: COLOR IN PLOT VECTOR FIELD
- From: Brian Higgins <bghiggins at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:35:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Maria, Use the ColorFunction option as follows: ColorFunction->(RGBColor[1,0,0]&) You must have the parentheses on the RHS of the rule. Cheers, Brian In article <8sjjvj$g04 at smc.vnet.net>, Maria Gabriela CARABIO <mgcarabio at arnet.com.ar> wrote: > > I want to plot the vectors in red color (not Hue). Can you help me with > the option? Thanks in advance. > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.