Solving For 0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25791] Solving For 0
- From: bobmarley4u2c at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I noticed that when I use my Ti-89 or Mathematica 4.0, they solve for the roots very fast. I tried to create program simliar to that in C++, but I am having no luck. I tried the Iterative Method, which works, but it is extremly long. Then I tried Newton-Raphson method, which I got only to work for 3rd degree polynomial. It Newton-Rapson method just gives me the same answers after the 3rd degree. Someone please help e-mail me at nganta82 at hotmail.com Thanks Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.