Re: (List)DensityPlot and coloring...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25803] Re: (List)DensityPlot and coloring...
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:40:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, set the option ColorFunction->(RGBColor[#,0,1-#] &) Regards Jens Tasslehof wrote: > > Hi. I have to use Mathematica to import a array of 3D data and plot them > with ListDensityPlot. I see it defaults with a linear grayscale, but I'd > like to have different coloring scheme (e.g. blue is the lowest value, red > is the highest). How could I do it ? Thank you in advance, > > |~~~~~~| > |(O> |\ Fabio Cavaliere (Homebrew apprentice & GLUG member) > |//\ | | e-mail > fabio at urania.fisica.unige.it > |V_/_ | | e-mail2 > cavalie5 at server3.fisica.unige.it > |######|- GLUG on the Web : http://genova.linux.it > +------+