Re: better copied graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25815] Re: [mg25788] better copied graphics
- From: "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:41:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, If you use the Edit --> Copy As menu you can copy the graphic with embedded PostScript and the quality of the image is maintained. (At least this has worked for me with a Mac and copying into Word and Freehand) Sincerely, Tom De Vries ---------- >From: rob at whim.org (Rob Johnson) To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net >To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net >Subject: [mg25815] [mg25788] better copied graphics >Date: Wed, Oct 25, 2000, 12:53 AM > >When copying a postscript image from Mathematica, on the Macintosh at >least, the image gets converted to a 72 dpi pixmap. This means that no >matter how hard another program tries to print a high resolution page, >there is no way for it to print the Mathematica image at better than >72 dpi. Does anyone know of a way to overcome this limitation and get >higher resolution images to other applications?