direction fields for diff eqns in mathematica 3.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25018] direction fields for diff eqns in mathematica 3.0?
- From: ejh at idcomm.com (Ed)
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:09:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Howdy all! I cannot find a simple way to do direction field plots for differential equations. I mean the plots which show the slope of the solutions curves at each point. What am I missing? Do I use something fancy with the vector plot functions? Thanks! Ed